Williamsburg Community Foundation staff are always available to answer questions and meet with you personally to talk with you more about meeting your clients’ charitable goals. Click below to browse some resources that may be helpful for you and your clients.
- Charitable Giving – How to start the conversation with your clients
- Read a more detailed article with conversation starters here.
- Who we are:
- How we can help: Charitable and Legacy Giving
- Charitable Fund Options
- How to Give: Which assets can your client use for their gift?
- Donor-Advised Funds
- Sample Fund Agreement
- Fee Structure
- Gift Acceptance Policy
- Planned Giving through an estate plan or beneficiary designation
- Private Foundations
- Local Advisors – Partner with WCF while continuing to manage your clients’ assets
Case Studies – Planned Giving
Gwendolyn Brinkley Sawyer leaves a legacy to benefit the causes she cared about most. Learn more.
Jenny E. Wible’s bequest supports Walsingham Academy, St. Bede and Salvation Army. Learn more.
To learn more about how a planned gift might work for you, contact: Nancy Sullivan, President & Chief Executive Officer
Phone: 757-259-1660 email@example.com