Building community-wide cultural vibrancy will increase the quality of life for area residents and improve our economy.
What we envision:
- Community members have access to a variety of arts and cultural opportunities.
- Residents are enriched and educated through diverse offering of arts and cultural
activities in their community and schools.
- The region’s cultural assets are supported to engage current and future
What we support:
- Increasing access to the arts through performances in varied locations, discount ticket prices and opportunities to reach diverse audiences.
- Public art and free performances in public locations.
- Increasing the management capacity of arts organizations though staff and volunteer training or planning grants.
What we measure:
- Number of attendees at cultural and performing arts events.
- Number of programs and location of programs.
- For training and planning, completion of identified training programs or completion and implementation of strategic and development plans.
What we know:
How to Contribute:- Click here to contribute to the Community
Arts and Culture Fund or call us at 757-259-1660 for more information.